A Simulus scoping study delivers a rapid outcome with multiple scenarios and analysis of the total project, not just the process plant. We provide the information for early optimisation of the project flowsheet, plant throughput and thus project NPV.
We address the key questions asked by project financiers:
- What will it cost to develop?
- What will it cost to operate?
- How much power and water does it need?
- What other inputs are needed?
- What are the environmental factors to consider?
Simulus adopts an integrated engineering approach to scoping studies. Our team of process engineers have significant experience in process route selection and testwork analysis. This enables us to quickly determine the most likely economic process options for consideration. Process flow diagrams and the process design criteria are then prepared along with a conceptual 3D model.